party (plural parties)
- (law) A person participating in a contract or legal action.
- The contract requires that the party of the first part pay the fee.
- A legal entity which represents a faction of the people from a country and is united under one specific political platform of issues.
- (In 18th & 19th century Britain) A parliamentary faction without a corresponding legal entity.
- social gathering for entertainment and fun
5 letters in word "party": A P R T Y.
Anagrams of party:
Words found within party: